Friday, February 14, 2014

Germs are EVERYWHERE!

We have been talking about hand washing and how germs are spread. Partly because it is in our health curriculum and partly because lately we have had a lot of sick kids in our class! So I came up with this cute idea! I showed my kids pictures of what microscopic germs actually look like. I found pictures on the internet and put the pictures up on the Smartboard. We talked about the different shapes of the germs and how they can make you feel. We also talked about the easiest way to get rid of them is to wash your hands with soap and water. Then I had the children draw and paint a germ and give it eyes and a mouth. They turned out so cute! Then I had them write about their germ and how it makes them feel. I think they look great and the kids put in such a great effort! I was proud of them! 





I love how every child interpreted the germ in a unique way! Each germ is different and some are so cute!  

I love the googley eyes on the red germ! LOL!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

The germs are adorable. I might not want to wash them down the drain!!!! I love how they were all so different.

Post a Comment