Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Long abscence...sorry!!

Hello, Friends!
I have not been posting in a really long time! Basically due to the fact that my life suddenly got SUPER busy and I felt I didn't have 2 seconds to breathe! I had a bit of a health scare and had to take some time off from my work in the classroom. I am so happy to be back in the classroom again to finish off the school year with my kids! I do have a lot of photos to post and I hope to get to that as soon as report cards are all finished! the end of the school year is fast approaching and there is a mountain of things to do! Plus I am already thinking about how I want to change things up a bit for next year! I have furniture rearranging plans in my head and ideas swirling around about how I want to change things up for next year! It is hard to keep myself focused and almost impossible to keep the kids focused! Everyone has play outside in the sunshine on the brain! I have a brand new deck in my backyard and I really want to be laying on my deck with a cold drink in my hand and blank paper to write down all the ideas!
So check back and you will se more pictures of our fabulous and VERY busy year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment