Thursday, September 17, 2015

Eagle Eye!

Here is the little eagle eye that we made to remind us to use our Eagle EYES when we are reading. Look for clues in the pictures and Look at the words! 
I think he turned out so cute! 
The original idea came from The Moffatt Girls Eagle craft from teachers pay teachers. I bought their package about Eagles, took the craft and modified it! I shrunk it down on the copier and then had the kids glue it to a paper lunch bag. The kids LOVED it and so did I! They were CUTE! 


This is an adorable new book I found! It is so funny! Some of the humour only Adults will understand, but kids will still really like the story! 

These are the Elmer the Elephant Paintings we worked on. I plan on adding in a writing element too! 


It has been a very busy but fun week! Looking forward to the days and months ahead! 
This little class group has so many funny kids! They say the cutest things! 
They make me smile everyday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment