Wednesday, September 16, 2015

New Year and New Friends...and FUN!

                                 School is now in full swing! 
I am excited to be working with some wonderful people this year! I have two wonderful educational assistants and a teaching partner next door who is so fun. I love having a teaching buddy to share the workload with and to bounce ideas around. She's great! 

My class is a busy little bunch! They are excited about learning and we do ALOT everyday! I am usually worn out by days end. Can you say NAP? I come home and need one! Hopefully as the year moves on I will build up my stamina again and so will my little people. It's tough to go from going to school every second day when they were in Kindergarten to summer where there is no school, to going to school everyday! Big change and transition! 

We have been in ABC boot camp this week! We are reviewing one letter and sound per day! I am also doing beginning reading strategies with my kids. 

This week we worked on Eagle Eye! We made a very cute puppet. 
I am attempting to upload a photo but for some reason my computer is not in the mood! I will have to try again later. Perhaps it will adjust it's attitude! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment